Complaints & Feedback
We at WeDriveLondon always look for new ways of improving our services. If you have any feedback that you would like to share with us. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your comments.
WeDriveLondon takes all complaints seriously and will address each one individually on its own merits.
- Passengers will be expected to make a formal complaint in writing and will be asked to include the Booking reference and full details of the nature of the complaint.
- Once complaint has been received a senior member of WeDriveLondon management will conduct an internal review
- This will include a face to face meeting with the driver in question where an explanation of the event would be documented
- After the assessment process had been conducted and all matters considered WeDriveLondon will contact the customer in writing.
- Depending upon the severity of the complaint and the outcome WeDriveLondon reserves the right to undertake disciplinary procedures which can include but is not limited to, the termination of a drivers employment contract.
- All Complaints record log would be maintained for a period of 6 Months from the date entered
If you wish to make a complaint. Please email us at email@example.com