Attending a sporting event in the UK?
The United Kingdom hosts a range of spectacular and famous sporting events throughout the year.
Whether you have travelled from the USA, Africa, Middle East, Asia or Australia. Majority of the visitors use Heathrow Airport (LHR), Gatwick Airport (LGW), Stanstead Airport (STD), or Luton Airport (LTN) as their preferred arrival airport to attend these events. Although we specialize in transfers from these airports, we are more than happy to arrange a transfer from the airport of your choice.
Whether you are travelling alone or with a group, entertaining company clients or travelling as crew or are a part of national or international sporting team. WeDriveLondon has wealth of experience in fulfilling all your ground transportation requirements.
WeDriveLondon is really proud of its modern and luxurious fleet of vehicles and carefully selected chauffeurs. WeDriveLondon has quickly become one of London’s leading and trusted Chauffeur service provider.
To help you guide through various sporting events. We have listed below the most popular sporting events:
- February to March – 6 Nations Rugby, Twickenham and The Millennium Stadium
- March – The Cheltenham Festival, Cheltenham Racecourse
- March – Oxford Vs Cambridge Boat Race
- April – The Grand National, Aintree
- May – PGA Championship, Wentworth Golf Club
- June – Royal Ascot, Ascot Racecourse
- June - The Derby Races – Epsom Downs
- June – Queen's Cup, Guards Polo Club
June to July – The Championships, Wimbledon
- July – British Grand Prix, Silverstone
- July – Henley Royal Regatta, Henley-on-Thames
- August – Cowes Week, Isle of Wight